I hope you guys can be as sappy as we are now when you get freshly married. One of the things that I've noticed about my precious wife is that she has physically become MORE and MORE beautiful as well as spritually. Both of those make it easy to be sappy, even when you're a "down the road" as we are! ;-) Plus the fact that if any woman can put up with me, she deserves the sappiness.
The pink and gold are fairly common throughout our area anyway.
3 comments:
I didn't notice the trees. I couldn't get past the beauty of the chick in the brown shirt.
*grin* ya'll're cute. hope me and my love are still sappy like that further down the road.
I think the trees are so pretty, very colorful, are they colorful like that all over CO?
I hope you guys can be as sappy as we are now when you get freshly married. One of the things that I've noticed about my precious wife is that she has physically become MORE and MORE beautiful as well as spritually. Both of those make it easy to be sappy, even when you're a "down the road" as we are! ;-) Plus the fact that if any woman can put up with me, she deserves the sappiness.
The pink and gold are fairly common throughout our area anyway.
Post a Comment