Honey made an offer on 2 foreclosures. The banks rejected them both. There is nothing else right now.
He's looked at rentals...apts, duplexes, condos, houses, whatever. Lots of money. The ones that allow dogs have a restriction list that includes chows. Joey looks NOTHING in the world like a chow but has the purple tongue so that includes him. Somewhere down the line in some ancient ancestor dog there was a chow.
No idea what to do or where we'll go. It is hard to not be discouraged.
One thing is for sure. God knows the perfect place for us and will show us at the right time. In my flesh, I want to know where it is NOW. But He is telling us to wait. So wait we must. I know it'll be good.
1 comment:
Way to go, Momma!I like your blog just posting cause no one ever does;)
Love you!
Post a Comment