Friday, August 03, 2007

Things are SO different with Lane and CT gone. I'm ready for them to come home! The family seems so small! There's only 7 kids and we only had to run the dishwasher twice today. That's just not right.

A big day for my 6yo. He announced, "Momma, I'm so happy! I brushed my teeth three times today and flushed the potty 1 time!" Hey, with boys around flushing the pot even once is a great accomplishment. We have a book about germs that they all like. It mentions flushing so now they are more interested. Even so, the girls bathroom is always dirtier than the boys. Go figure.

Poor Jes. He crashed on his bike. He screamed a fit so I knew he was ok. He had a pretty good scrape that looked a lot worse than it was. He told his sister, "my blood came out!"

Mr. Coffman had another dinner offer. I'm glad people are taking care of him. We talked awhile on the phone and he asked the kids to keep on watering for him. I miss Mrs. Coffman. She was so precious.

I can NOT get out of bed! What in the world? Baby Z gets up around 5:30am so I get him up, feed him, and put him back to bed. This is the time of the morning that I need to put on my tennis shoes and leave the house. But instead I think "the house is soooo quiet, my baby is so soft and warm beside me, and I can just lay here with him for a little while". Next thing I know, there's a boy in my room asking if he can get up and I find I've been asleep for the whole walk time. I gotta get UP!

No comments: