Saturday, August 11, 2007

scheduling

We've outgrown our current schedule and I'm working on a new one. That new website I like is helping. I don't have all my ideas solidified yet, but here's what I'm working on....

Today is gardening day. So today we'll mow, water, blow, sweep the garage, & plant some herbs.

Tonight is feast night. We gotta come up with a better name than that. Pizza and spinach salad for dinner. I have a winner for last week's keep-your-bed/bed area-clean goal. I haven't announced it yet though. This week's goal is "mouth manners"...please, thank you, yes ma'am, etc.

New Chores:
4yo sets the table
3yo empties the trashes...except kitchen
everyone is responsible for spraying their own bathroom everyday
COW is assistant chef
buddies check each other's chores

I'm waiting for my new school books to come in. Then I'll work on school scheduling. I love school supplies even though I hardly ever have to buy them anymore. I'm gonna buy the little boys their own notebooks. They'll love it.


No comments: