It's good to have all my chicks back in the nest. You should hear all the noise they make "catching up" with each other! They definitely missed one another. They worked together cleaning the kitchen last night. Although they would claim to not enjoy kitchen work, I don't believe it. Every time they all work together there is so much giggling and noise you'd think they hadn't seen each other for months even though they just worked on the kitchen at lunch!
Chicken pox have been a cinch so far. The 2 that have them are just about done. No more itching and the spots are dry. They both had pretty light cases.
My mil left this morning. What a sweetheart she is to us. She is just genuinely happy to be of help. She is also anxiously waiting to hear about the house (nothing yet) and is planning on coming back next Thursday or so to help us pack/move. I hope it happens! The offer is set to expire at noon today. Since today is Sunday I was really hoping to hear from them yesterday. Oh well, today is the day...I hope. Our realtor in CO sent us a house that I LOVE (by the pix anyway). I showed it to my mil and she said that was the one b/c it has an rv parking place for her motor home!
Off to church....
No comments:
Post a Comment