Today.....
I went walking with Froggy b/c he was up too.
I watered the yard.
We had left over oatmeal for breakfast.
We talked to Honey on the web cam. Oh......I miss you ........
J-Man started his new math book. He liked it but said "Wow, my school is getting harder." It makes him feel like a big boy.
CT was sick this morning and went back to bed.
4yo missed school b/c he did not get his chores done in time. Lots of tears over that.
He also missed out on the privilege of setting the table for lunch b/c he was too busy trying to see how many pieces of ice he could stick to his lip at the same time.
We had left over spaghetti for lunch.
We watched part of a movie for history.
We started a new memory verse.
I did 5 loads of laundry.
During naptime I had to run errands. COW went with me. I had to register MTT's car and renew my drivers' license. I was number 66 and they were on number 42. We left, got a snow cone, went to KMart and came back. They were on number 69. Oh man! They let me go next anyway.
We tried to find notebooks at KMart for the little boys but all they had were boring colors. I will never figure out how that store stays open.
I turned in my intent form and got it notorized.
I learned what a lease option/lease purchase meant.
We had yucky stuff for dinner.
LB never finished her math.
I gave Bird a bath and spanked her bottom once.
The girls talked to Lane and CT for a long time on the phone. LB cried. We miss them.
I sent everyone to bed early b/c I'm tired.
That's it. I gotta make some muffins for tomorrow. Then it's juice in bed with Andy Griffith.
No comments:
Post a Comment