We showed the house tonight (YAY!) and had to be gone for awhile. I decided to take the little ones through the car wash again since I needed gas anyway. Oh my. I thought both car wash stalls were the same. They're not. One has brushes, one has the high powered spray. I went in the empty one which was the spray.
It started off good then got LOUD! Really really super duper loud! Froggy is screaming his head off. Bird isn't too happy either. The little boys are tag teaming Froggy to try to keep him quiet. They are plugging his ears and popping in his sucky. I had NO big kids! This had to be the longest and loudest car wash ever. I was sure it would never end and wondered if I had done something wrong and was stuck. I felt like those people on America's Funniest Home Videos that are screaming on the roller coaster ride and wanting off. The car is clean already!! Let us out!
Whatever you do DON'T pick the car wash stall on the left!
No comments:
Post a Comment