Today my 4 older kids started painting Baby Girl's room. It's been a noisy operation. Baby Girl has to sleep elsewhere and she doesn't care for that. I hope it is finished quickly. It's good for them to coordinate this project and work together. So far, I think there's been more paint on the clothes than on the wall!
Honey's been busy today fixing pottys, changing light bulbs, soccer practice, all that Saturday stuff. Now he's doing the little kid baths.
Tonight we are going to get our seeds started for our garden. Everyone is excited about that one. 10yo has grand plans of growing lots of watermelon to sell at the farmer's market. I'm starting to think of new summer recipes that I'll use for the harvest. I think everyone has something that they are looking forward to concerning the garden. Everyone will have certain areas or plants to be responsible for. Now that some of the kids are older, it won't just be Honey and me working on it. It's going to be our family learning project. Honey bought me some new books for Valentines Day. Two of them are gardening books.
I made a new recipe tonight that was on the back of the salsa bottle. It seems that no matter how much chicken I make, it's never enough. Someday I'll have to invest in a bigger crockpot! Honey told me this morning that even with potatoes and veggies he's having to use 24 eggs for the Saturday omelets. Everyone is growing!!
1 comment:
hey mom we realy injoy reading your blog. we are the firt ones to coment!HA! HA! we love you!
#2 and #4 of your kids!
Post a Comment