Saturday, February 24, 2007

A "Big" Week

I can no longer look at the scales when I go to the Dr. It's too sad. I've passed my "target" with 6 more weeks to go. My own scales are bad enough but Dr. Bell's are even worse! I always reach this point so I never really know how much weight I gain in all. I just sort of guess...on the generous side.

All of a sudden I've outgrown almost all my favorite clothes. I'm now in what I call my gigantic clothes. I went to buy some new gigantic jeans Friday. They looked fine in the store but when I wore them around the house....oh no! Every time I bent over, well, let's just say it was a revealing sight. Those certainly won't do.

6 more weeks until we meet this little guy. I can't wait!

1 comment:

TaggTroop said...

Honey, I REALLY think I would have liked those jeans! hubba hubba!