My 15yo posed the question: If you had a free day to do whatever you wanted without any restraints or restrictions (meaning you don't even have to brush your teeth if you don't want to) what would you do?
I've been thinking...
The day before my free day, I would clean up the house really good and get all the laundry done. I would buy new candles for the whole house. Then on the actual day I would leave for the whole day so the house would stay clean! I'd spend it with Honey in Eureka Springs or some other good spot. We'd have a picnic outside and just spend the day doing whatever we wanted. Maybe nothing in particular. I'd get a pedicure. Then when we came home, after dinner out of course, the whole house would be nice and clean and I'd light the new candles. We'd have some sort of desert in bed and maybe watch a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment