Monday, February 19, 2007

I Hate Shopping

I have decided that unless I am shopping with Honey, it is the biggest waste of time ever. I had errands to do today. One of them was getting 3 pictures framed at Michael's with the 50% off coupon. These are such beautiful pics that Honey took and I wanted them for the parlor. The lady helped me with the first one and rang it up. Can you believe it was going to cost $142.00!! Half price?! No thanks.

So I took them to the frame aisle to pick one and do it myself. Those frames were 40% off so I thought I could come up with something. I found the frames ok but the problem was the mats. They were too big and needed the custom mats. By now the lady was busy with someone else. I left with nothing.

Next I had to return some books. Even though I had my receipt, the lady had to find my name in the computer. She couldn't find it. There is only 1 cashier and there must have been 5 people lined up behind me. I felt so bad for them. I wanted to look for something else, but decided that I had spent enough time already. I left.

I had one more trip to make. My kids were waiting for me at home b/c they wanted to go play outside. I wanted to go home!!

My new business idea is online grocery shopping with delivery. Shipping would cost too much so there would need to be a delivery guy. Then he could haul them all in and put them right into your kitchen. Why hasn't Walmart thought of that?


1 comment:

His said...

I'm with you! I hate shopping! I would pay money for someone to bring me my groceries so I didn't have to leave home! Great idea!
Susie