Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today

It's that time again and today it was so cold that I decided I couldn't put it off any longer. It's time for the fall clothes exchange. Every year it's different. Last season I knocked it out in a record-breaking 3 days. I don't think that'll ever happen again...certainly not this season!

Right now this is such an overwhelming task to me that I'm taking small bites out of it. Very small...I cleaned out one drawer. Oh well, it's a start I guess. Oh wait, I also gave the girls a job in their room. During the clothes exchange, I also deep clean and clear out junk in each of their rooms. The girls' room is always the worst. Why is that? Aren't girls supposed to be neater than boys? Maybe it's b/c I'm in the boys' room with them so much and can keep a tighter handle on it. I don't know. My initial game plan was to do the worst first and tackle that room. I chickened out. Plan B is to give them a specific job a piece everyday until I am brave enough to start overseeing it. I didn't get much done and I didn't even get anything out of the attic.
Maybe I'll do more tomorrow.

I had my 2nd appt with Dr. Bell today. All is good and my blood work is done until the glucose test months from now. Yippee! I've decided that his scale is not as friendly as the one I have at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well we don't have a lot o junk it's just in the wrong spot!