Awww, my energy streak didn't last. Today I am overwhelmed thinking of what all I need to do in the next couple of weeks. I am praying for clarity of vision, motivation, and energy!
It's chilly and we're still wearing shorts. The winter clothes are in the attic calling my name. I have a feeling this will bring a new challenge for 2 yo. Wearing shoes other than his spiderman sandals bring him lots of grief. Today I put tennis shoes on him. He hates the shoe strings. They are never the right length. They are too tight or too loose. Too long (not a bit of them can touch the ground) or too short and they don't make a big enough loop. Hum....I wonder what kind of sorrow jeans and long sleeves will bring him?
I think it must be hard to be a 2 yo. Nothing is ever right for you. You aren't big enough to do lots of fun stuff that everyone else can do. You still have to take a nap. You have to learn to use the potty. You still can't play with marbles or eat chips. Shoe strings are awful. Nothing but the spiderman cup will suffice. You're big enough to talk but not mature enough to discern when you should be quiet. You must speak your mind on every issue and are obedient to every bad idea that comes into your head! All this adds up to a LOT of trouble!!
The good part is that you're still little enough to be carried up and down the stairs if someone is willing and to sit on Momma's lap when she reads a story. Life is good as long as there are popsicles in the house and the spiderman cup is clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment