This is one cold February! And all season I've been wishing for snow but all we got was COLD. This week the snow finally came and I loved every second of it.
2 snow days with my people home!
Hot chocolate and chai tea.
Warm foods. And lots of foods.
Snowy, drippy, frozen kids with red cheeks.
Snowball fights.
A fire in the fireplace.
Candles burning.
I love helping and watching my kids bundle up to play in the snow. It makes a mess and causes a lot of laundry but we only get to do it a couple times a year. It's fun to see which snow suits and snow boots fit now and which ones have been outgrown since last year.
No school and lazy days of reading and movies and extra naps. Lazy cats sneak in the house and my dog is whiny and discontent because his water is frozen and he can't figure out that the bowl in the house is for him. The heater runs non-stop and fuzzy blankets decorate the couch.
I love it all! Except the high electric bill that's coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment