Here's some places I've enjoyed this week....
I've been coming to this writing site for a couple of years now. If you sign up for the free newsletter you will get writing tips and helpful worksheets to use for your kids. The book is pretty good too, though I don't use it too much because it involves making a lot of copies. http://www.createbetterwriters.com/
A Bowl Full Of Lemons is a fun site if you like cleaning/decorating/reorganization projects. It was my inspiration for finally cleaning up my scrapbook stuff!
I bought all the ingredients to make this salad from Pioneer Woman. Only I don't like ginger so I'll leave that out. And I'll try substituting sweet potato noodles for the regular ones. So my salad might not be anything close to hers!
This simple notebooking idea has changed the way I'm doing history with my
younger kids. And when I say "simple" ya'll I mean SIMPLE!
One more especially for Jennifer....
Take a look at how The Peaceful Mom is making her weekly planner in her art journal. So much snazzier than just crossing through a boring list. I've been copying some of this idea, though mine isn't quite as cute yet!
3 comments:
Love your link posts...and especially love the "Peaceful Mom" link!! I've been exploring over there, and not only do I love the planner/art journal idea, but I'm finding all kinds of other things on her blog that seem to "fit" the way my brain/life works! (Her "brain dump" idea, for one...:)) Thanks for sharing!!
Hey Jennifer,
Can I link your blog on my side bar?
Sure! :)
Post a Comment