This one is especially for my friend Jennifer who likes to journal too. These are beautiful and fun journaling pages. I love to journal and blog and doodle about anything. These are neat and a change of pace. I've had to stretch my thinking to fill in the blanks this week.
And speaking of doodling...these are some pretty quotes to work on if you're artsy like that.
Valentines Day is coming up! LOVE Valentines Day. This year I've been looking at doing something different for our kids. Here's some fun ideas that I'm letting them do for each other.
This site shows you how to take better pics with your iphone. I definitely wanna learn this!
Here's a recipe for Tomato Basil soup that looks perfect for a cold day. I wanna try this next week if it's cold..
1 comment:
LOVE the journaling links...thank you!!! :)
Post a Comment