This has been a sleepless-ish week. And we don't even have a baby to blame. When we were in baby mode I was good at getting by with just a couple hours at a time. But now that I'm out of practice, I'm a sleep wimp.
I had one night of snoring husband and sick kid. Moved to the couch.
Next night of a lap desk in my back because my man was working late and slept with the laptop between us waiting for something to blow up. Moved to the couch again.
One night of intense shoulder pain that was crazy.
One night of bad shoulder + dog puke. On the carpet of course.
And one night of annoying dog that wandered about, shook his head all night, and made his collar rattle because he was banned from the carpeted room and didn't have his rightful spot.
This weekend's plans?
Sleep!
1 comment:
Your not alone....I haven't slept much this week either....Been a rough week for me...
Post a Comment