Do you have any NY goals?
When Honey asked the question I was surprised and happy to find out that one of our sons had a long list. And one of our daughters is planning to read through the Bible in a year.
As for me, it is 2 fold. First of all I want to concentrate on my relationship with the Lord. Through Bible reading and prayer, I want to have a closer walk with God.
The 2nd is loving others. I want to be broken and poured out. So often I have good intentions but never follow through. Then there are the times when I am oblivious to the needs of others b/c I'm not paying attention. Also, my extreme selfishness gets in the way of everything.
Once those two things are in place, I figure everything else will fall in line.
So how about you? Do you have any New Years resolutions, plans, or goals?
1 comment:
This year I want to start a new Bible reading program that has me reading 9 chapters a day...I've been feeling like I should spend more time reading the Bible, but have done a pretty lousy job this year. And then the Lord gave me the idea to use this Bible reading schedule! He is good!
Other than that, I don't have a lot...probably the same as what you said. I'm so selfish a lot of the time, and part of that is from being an only child and only being conscious of myself. Any tips, maybe, since you've "been there, done that"? :)
Thanks for another good post! I always enjoy reading them, Mrs. T!
Laurie
Post a Comment