We love the 100 Easy Lessons book. I've taught 8 of my kids to read with it.
ZBoy was on lesson 96 this morning. Only 4 more to go.
Excited, he asked if he could just finish it all today.
Then he asked if he could sit in my lap. Usually I say no b/c he's so big and the book is so big that it is all too cumbersome and hard to do it that way. But knowing that this was most probably (but hopefully not) my last day to get to do this ever, I said yes. And I savored it all.
He read about the mouse and the bed bugs. And about the frog in the fog. And the tiger with 2 coats.
And then he was done and he was SO proud. Everyone else is proud too.
Ice cream later to celebrate this last ending and his new beginning.
2 comments:
Your such a good mom....nobody gets that kind of attention....blessed your kids are...
Thank you Eric but I think I'm the blessed one!
Post a Comment