3 of our sweet kids gave us some date night money to go see Courageous tonight. Wasn't that precious? They do that now and then and it blesses my heart every time.
FANTASTIC movie! I cried through the whole thing and put the pretty kleenex that Ms. Donna gave me to good use. And shared one with the lady beside me cause she was crying too.
And know what? I have a shirt that was in that movie!! I know!! I'm practically famous I'm thinking.
It was in the scene where they were doing the ceremony outside and Jade is wearing my cupcake shirt!
It's my ugly white ruffled shirt that we call the cupcake shirt b/c it makes me feel like a floofy cupcake. Hate it. But her's was green. I'm fairly positive that it's polyester. And I'm extremely anti polyester! Jeans and t-shirts over here thank you.
So if you see the movie, watch for it ok?
Anyway, it's my favorite of all their movies and I didn't want it to end. Thank you sweet kids! Your mommy is blessed.
2 comments:
Aww - that was sweet of your kids!
you are talking about that gorgeous white shirt - made out of $16/yard 1" ruffle fabric that you wore to Meg's graduation?? Now, I completely understand feeling like a cupcake - but YOU - you looked so pretty in that shirt! But you're right, it is polyester (but only 97% if that makes you feel any better ;-) if you ever get rid of that shirt can I have it? (for fabric - obviously not to actually WEAR, myself. Not that it would ever fit....)
oops - I meant 93% poly(7 percent spandex) not that I've ever considered buying such floofiness ;-)
Post a Comment