Oh just look at the fun!! Certainly the best thing of my week seeing as how I had to miss Awana and all.
My kids had a blast! All except Meg who had to miss b/c she was sick. :-(
My family playing music in the gazebo. Jes is in the back on the drums. He loves playing drums but was worried he'd be there the whole time and not get to do any of the games. It got too dark to play around 7pm and he was set free to enjoy the rest of the party. And since he's a kid that likes all things party related, he had a super fun time.
LB face painting. This was supposed to be Meg's job but when she got sick LB had to take her place. Even though it was her first time, you'd never know. Spiders, rainbows, crosses, all sorts of cute faces walking around. She was busy all night with a continuous line of kiddos.
My girl Desiree. Pretty pretty! She reminds me of my own little Bird a few years down the road.
Precious! Love my IBC friends! Hotdogs, chips, and lemonade. Delish!
Funny picture? My kids asked where they were supposed to keep their treat bags when they jumped on the bounce around. I told them to set them flat on the ground and put their shoes on top of it. I didn't think about it again until I went to check on them and this is what I saw. So I had to take a picture to show their daddy how they followed directions so well.
My guys Hayden and MJ. Lookin good fellas!
T'was a great night!
1 comment:
You have such a fun family. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment