I've tried getting up earlier. I've tweaked our schedule. And I'm tired of thinking about it.
I'm nursing a cold...which I haven't had in a LOOOONG time. Like what's up with my immune system this year???? I even had to miss Awana over it. Which oughta tell you something. I figured I'd hafta be practically dead before I missed that, but when it came down to it I was afraid of getting my guys sick. So I stayed home. And pouted. But I got a very good report that they were angels.
Maybe that's why I'm in such a crummy mood. Plus my house is a mess. That never helps.
Well enough of that......how 'bout some randomness?
~Did you know that I made it through the whole summer without one. single. snowcone? I know.
And even more surprising is the fact that they were able to stay in business.
~Nov 1 I get to make lunch for the ladies at IBC. And I'm just a teeny bit excited and thinking over what I'll do. Pinterest is wonderful.
~When we were first married, Honey and I bought 2 4-drawer dressers. Plain little wooden ones. And over the last 23 years they have been painted every color. Except red I think. This week I moved them from the girls' room to the boys' room and painted them again.
~I'm also cleaning out every nook and cranny in that room. Today I took the curtains down and washed them. Cleaned the windows. And worked on clothes. Now that I think about it....that's what the mood is about!
~Tomorrow is the block party at IBC!! Super funness I'm guessing and the perfect way to kick off the WEEKEND!!
1 comment:
I'm glad things picked up towards the end of the week.
Post a Comment