Did you have a wonderful Christmas?
I won't bore you with all our Christmas pix b/c I think they are all fun....BUT just in case you're in the mood to be bored they're all right here!
Here's something neat we did this year. My in-laws are in FL but we skyped them and it was like they were right there in the corner of the living room watching all the action.

Then we skyped Rommel in CA and visited with him and the kids showed off their Christmas presents.

It was like a coast to coast Christmas. Isn't technology nifty?
And speaking of nifty technology, I'm typing to you now on my new NETBOOK!! And it's even pink. And fits in my purse. I love it.
But now it's Monday. Honey's back at work. We're taking down the Christmas stuff and cleaning up the house. And let me tell you it's a wreck. But that's ok, it was fun.
1 comment:
IT FITS IN YOUR PURSE?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment