I'm happy to say that I'm done shopping anywhere until after Christmas! Of course this morning I checked out the toilet paper situation and discovered that we'll hafta be extra careful to make it these next 3 days.
Here's what we're eating between now and then...
Today
Breakfast - cereal and muffins
Snack - fresh bread and butter
Lunch - meatball minestrone and bread
Tea - clementines
Dinner - leftover soup with cheese toast and salad
Tomorrow
Breakfast - cereal
Snack - chex mix
Lunch - tuna and crackers
Tea - carrots and tuscan dip
Dinner - turkey, mashed potatoes, veggie bake, salad
Friday
Breakfast - apple strudel
Snack - bagels with cream cheese
Lunch - leftovers
Tea - apples and cheese
Dinner - pizza - I'm thinking about making mini pizzas and letting everyone decorate their own.
Christmas!!
Breakfast - muffins
Lunch - sub sandwiches and chips
Dinner - Big Breakfast ....waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, turkey sausage, hashbrowns, juice
Dessert - still thinking.... better be something that doesn't require a trip to the store! Ideas??
And then there's Sunday. And that means church and date night (!) and cleaning out the fridge for lunch. My date night menu = free Papa Murphey's pizza, fries, and ice cream sundaes.
1 comment:
christmas dessert...
apple crisp? with all those apples you finally got from azure standard :)
bread pudding?
brownies?
We're having chocolate mousse for dessert - my recipe is an easy one made with whipping cream and melted chocolate chips. I've seen recipes calling for coolwhip and a box of chocolate pudding, too.
Post a Comment