Saturday, June 12, 2010

Some Psalms

Our family has been praying over some weighty decisions lately.  I've found a lot comfort and direction in the Psalms. 

Here's the one in particular that I'm clinging to..

"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand."  Ps 37:23 

The NKJV says it like this... "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord." 

Here's some more I'm praying...

"Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees.  I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statues."  Ps 119:124-125

"Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."  Ps 119:133

"I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word."  Ps 119:147 

Do you have any decisions to make this week? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um such comfort in those psalms

jodie