After our first full week back to school, back to work, and back to routine, I think we are all happy it's the weekend!
Doesn't this look good? I got the idea from a recipe site and my family went nuts over it. I used a leftover pizza crust from the freezer. Layered gravy, turkey, scrambled eggs w/spinach, cherry tomatoes, and cheese. I baked it at 350 until the cheese was melty.
Meanwhile, there was a mess going on the front yard.
Huge job but something we've been wanting to do for some time now. Thanks to BG for your help and truck
One of our church buildings burned down this week. You can see the video here. Thankfully no one was hurt and the worship center is still in tact. We will meet as usual tomorrow morning. Today some work was done to clear debris and sweep the parking lot so we can park cars tomorrow.
Next week starts VBS for us. We've never ever done this before. We spent many nights last week working on a puppet show. FUNNY!! I'm praying over my materials and for the kids that will come. I'm also working on a temporary schedule for my littles at home. Playdoh and those library kits are tops on the list!
My girls are doing the music portion of VBS and LB is helping me with 1-2graders. I'm happy to help with VBS but I'm really not looking forward to being away from my babies for so many mornings in a row.
Today's Meals..
Breakfast - breakfast pizza
Lunch - leftovers and fresh bread. Whenever I make bread, the first 2 loaves are usually lunch.
Dinner - Swedish meatballs and rice
Next week starts VBS for us. We've never ever done this before. We spent many nights last week working on a puppet show. FUNNY!! I'm praying over my materials and for the kids that will come. I'm also working on a temporary schedule for my littles at home. Playdoh and those library kits are tops on the list!
My girls are doing the music portion of VBS and LB is helping me with 1-2graders. I'm happy to help with VBS but I'm really not looking forward to being away from my babies for so many mornings in a row.
Today's Meals..
Breakfast - breakfast pizza
Lunch - leftovers and fresh bread. Whenever I make bread, the first 2 loaves are usually lunch.
Dinner - Swedish meatballs and rice
No comments:
Post a Comment