Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Good Deals

Go here to print some high dollar coupons for games and toys.  My favorite is the $5/1 Pictureka.  It is reported that you can get the travel version of this for $.24 at Walmart.  My shopping is finished for the week but it's tops on my list for next week.  There's also many other game coupons that should make for some frugal gift giving.  Common Sense With Money has posted several deals you can get with these coupons. 

And this!  I love this one.  A free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk when you buy a gallon a milk.  Just enter the great gallon giveaway and you should be able to print the coupon here.  (Thanks Money Saving Mom)  Sorry this one is already gone!  These types go fast.

I also wanna point out that there are some good deals and several freebies at Walgreens this week.  As for me, I'm finished with WG but if your store is better than mine you need to check it out. 

Happy Couponing!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I tried to print the Pictureka coupon (along with others) and it didn't print with the bar code. All the others did, but not that one (the only one I really wanted)! Frustrating!

TaggTroop said...

Weird. What do you think happened? Did you try again? You should be able to print 2 of each. If not, could you get your mom to print it for you?

Laurie said...

Hi, Mrs. T! Man, I wish the chocolate milk coupon was still up and running...I'd want Mommie to get some for me...but then again, maybe not. I had something stomach fluish yesterday--not pleasant. Am still recovering today, but we're probably still going to go to Gym Day and Oral Reports tomorrow. Amy and Rachel and I are doing a hilarious skit called "Mom and Dad and broccoli and doughnuts." I'm supposed to be an adult free-lance writer, who is visiting my aging parents who are not mentally all together. Rachel is the mom, Amy the dad, and Cherise the narrator! It's gonna be fun...and then Rachie and I might also do a scene from a scene study we're doing for CYT...the premier was supposed to be last night, but as I was not...well, keeping anything down, we didn't go. Praise God that I'm mostly better today. The scene Rachel and I are doing is from Shakespeare's "The Twelfth Night." And I'll leave it at that--the plot is really complicated. :D

Well, give my love to everybody there, and tell them that I want to come visit you more than words can tell! You are greatly missed!

Laurie

TaggTroop said...

So glad you're feeling better Laurie! Have a great day at gym/OR. Your skit sounds hilarious!

Yes, come on over...and hurry up will ya?