The calendar square is completely blank. Nowhere to go. Nothing extra to do.
The refrigerators, freezers, and pantry are full. Freezers and fridges - plural. I'm so thankful.
My hard working man is off at his good job providing for us at home. He leaves early with a smile. He comes home with interesting things to share.
4 little boys bouncing on my bed. 9 happy kids all in perfect health and all at home with me.
New friends over for dinner tonight.
And the best part? "...there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. " Rom 11:5-6 I am loved completely by my gracious Savior who decided to love me - not b/c of how I behave, but simply out of grace.
It's going to be a good day.
4 comments:
How blessed we are!!! Have a wonderful day!
Praise the Lord!
Having one of those mornings myself. What a loving God we serve! I'm so humbled every day.
Encouraged!! Oh to love our children the way our God loves us! Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment