Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Traditions

~Decorating the Christmas tree. How pretty it is!

~Reading our Christmas advent book.

~Memorizing Christmas Scriptures.

~Shopping with Honey.

~Shopping with kids.

~Wrapping presents in fun paper and recycled bags that we've had forever.

~Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.

~Christmas Eve service at First Baptist.

~Fudge, cookies, candy, caramel popcorn.

~The annual family picture and Christmas cards.

~Making stuff for G'mas.

~Egg nog night.

~Watching A Christmas Carol. I love this movie. But some years I have to watch it by myself b/c it scares even my big kids!

~Decorating the gingerbread house.


I love Christmas time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that be my mom's fudge? Oh the memories of making batch after batch for our Christmas gatherings. I need to make some of her peanut butter fudge this year. I haven't had it in ages and I think my boys would love it.

Love,
Shannon

TaggTroop said...

None other than Aunt Barbara's fudge! I dare say it's one of the closest things to perfection on this side of heaven.

But ya know what? We haven't done the peanut butter yet. I was just telling Meg that we need to branch out this year. Do you just substitute the same amount of pb for chocolate?