
Mally with G'ma Vivian
This is my grandmother. Can you believe she'll be 80 this year?! Isn't she pretty?
Me and my step mom Mystic. How we got along so many years without her I'll never know. 
The kids thanking G'ma for the new field trip shirts. Aren't they great?
I can't wait to go somewhere and wear them!
Tis nice to be closer to family and get to do this. And guess what we brought home? A whole ice chest full of hamburger meat from my parents' cow! I wanted to take a picture of that too but it got unloaded before I could get to it. What a blessing!
Thank you to my family for such a great time.
5 comments:
those shirts are great! Really cool. Nice and bright, you won't lose any of your Taggs in a crowd :)
Can we bribe you with more hambuger to come back soon ?
lots of cows in Texas lol
Dad
Yay! You got some 'TAGG TROUP' shirt! :)
I always like it when you post pictures of all y'all down there!
Rachie
Oh Rachie, do I hear a bit of southern twang there?
Yep, she's doing her best! :D
Post a Comment