Today was one of those incredible days where everything went just right. School was finished amazingly early. People were happy. The weather was beautiful.
It was so perfect that it left me wondering what I forgot to do. I mean there must be something that I left out and overlooked. But, no. It was just all going right.

So while I had some kids shooting each other in the backyard.....

One guy looking for trouble...

And girls reading aloud to each other (and apparently rubix cubing)...

I pulled out my scrapbook stuff and made a big mess.

I finished 3 simple pages. Which is more than I've done in 2 years.

And even cleaned it all up!

And while I was cleaning it up, I was reminded that my closet looked like this.

So I spent about 7 minutes and cleaned it up. And if it only took me 7 minutes, why has it been a huge mess for over a month?
2 comments:
Woo hoo!! Go Sandy! I know what you mean about something only taking a few minutes. I drag my feet. Not sure why that is. Love seeing all the pictures of your wonderful fam!
that inspires me! Maybe I will clean something today too. hummmmmm maybe...
Post a Comment