You can lay in bed on Sunday morning until 8:00 and nobody bangs on the door.
You take your Christmas card picture and you don't have to threaten everybody to not throw a fit.
You can listen to an entire sermon without dancing with a baby on your hip.
You can take your Bible to church without worrying about it getting torn up..... maybe.
.....hmmm, I'm feeling a little neglected.
4 comments:
Hmmm...sounds like the troop is growing up...how sad...
But yes, 'tis really me, Laurie! The long-lost Laurie who enjoys keeping up with the Taggs via your blog! I know my mom reads it pretty consistently...
I also liked the post about 'Wet Shoes.' What a happening. We don't tend to have too many 'happenings' in my family...at least not of that sort. :D
Give my love to all the troop--maybe some goodnight kisses for the littles. Love you all!
Laurie
I think it's all kinda fun, everybody being big :)
It's all fun!
oh it's so much fun having grown children..they really become your adult friends.
Post a Comment