One look at my shopping cart prompted the lady behind me to ask if I had a big family.
"Well yes," I said proudly, "We have 9 kids."
"NINE KIDS!?" She asked.
She was quiet for a minute then said, "I was thinking there was no way YOU had nine kids, but now I can see that they're all adopted."
Of all the questions and remarks we've ever gotten this one takes the cake. It's right up there with the man who asked me how many coat hangers we have!
6 comments:
people ought to mind their own business.
and just btw, I think each of your kids look like a perfect blend of you and Mr. Tagg - just different features in each one.
and another BTW, I keep hearing about the times my family got to hang out with yours - my little sibs love your kiddos :)
I can't believe someone would think your kids are adopted. They all resemble each other in one way or another. People can be strange at times.
Pay no attention to some of the "off-the-wall" comments. You are a blessed woman!
Sharon B.
I would take it as a compliment. You look TOO GOOD to have that many kids!
i really am rolling and laughing!
I'm with Amanda. That's what I thought the lady meant when I first read the blog. Did you even have the kids with you? I was thinkin' "That's right!! She's a hot mama!!" ;o)
coat hangers!!!
Post a Comment