Thursday, November 05, 2009

Driving With Teenage Girls


And I'm still alive!!
Nah, they are both doing great. Nevermind that Meg takes a turn on 2 wheels and I bump my chin on the dashboard every time Lane makes a stop. They are nervous and excited and one is all smiles while the other is super serious. Funny.

Meg drove in traffic today. Lane practiced parking and backing out and of course...stopping.
It's nice to teach them together.

Slowly but surely I'm working my way out of a job and it won't be long before I won't even have to go to the grocery store anymore.

Wow, how did we get to this??

3 comments:

the momma said...

Sams - you'll still have to go to Sams. I sure wish they'd let us a have a card for our teens.

Rachie said...

Go Mrs. T.!! Go Meg!! Go Lane!! You will all make it through this alive!!
Meg, don't kill every body!
Lane, don't break your mom's chin!
Mrs. T, don't let them do anything just plain silly!
Love you all!!

Nana said...

This made me smile :)