Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Books!

The lady we bought our tread mill from gave us boxes and boxes of books today. Wonderful appropriate books of all kinds! There are books for my teenagers and books for my babies. It was great fun shopping through these and seeing what everyone picked as "mine". Seriously, it was like Christmas. There are so many of them that I haven't even had time to see them all.

We will have lots of new reads for tea time.

The Lord gives us all kinds of sweet things, doesn't He? I've been excited over these books all day.

1 comment:

Curiously Normal said...

Thanks :D

The didy is awesome. It is a little warm, but I think it might ventilate outside. I do wish I would've spent the money and bought it before my gypsy mama. the GM served it's purpose, but the didy is comfy even with Fuzzy.

I think it's the measles that he's got. We assumed chicken pox because that's what the dr told the other little boy he had, but it looks like he's got measles too. Same difference, I think.