Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today

~Baby Boy slept till 7am! A good start.

~Lane woke up sick. She's been in bed all day.

~I started soup in the crockpot and breakfast in the oven.

~The house was getting out of hand. I decided to do the day backwards and have us all work on some house cleaning projects first. I've noticed that I have more energy in the morning.

~Flylady has helped me notice some details that I usually miss. Today I cleaned the big kitchen set toy and the doll house in the Zekey's room. Both of these are over 14 yrs old and I don't know if I've ever really taken a soapy rag to either of them. They look better now.

~I cleaned my room and bathroom really nice! I love it and I love my new sink in my bathroom. It made for a nice get away during nap time.

~Honey came home and lunch wasn't ready. I thought that the soup would be done by now. Oh well, we had enough left overs to make do.

~LB made a loaf of bread and a bunch of burgers for tonight's dinner. Great job! She even had to grind the croutons into bread crumbs with the food processor. She took the time to shape a special burger for #1. She's picky about burgers that are too thick.

~I worked in the book room. It's a hopeless mess. But Honey just hung some cabinets in the garage for me to store stuff out there. That ought to help. It looks messier every time I leave that room. Maybe that means progress??

~Mal helped me sweep my room.

~I finished part of the boys' school. Still gotta do math with them. That'll have to come after nap time.

~I gotta make cookies to take to Bible study tonight. Next week it meets over here.
I'm making my friend's cookie recipe that she posted on her blog. These are so yummy *and* healthy. I think she called them WW Oatmeal Cookies. I changed the name to "Hobbs cookies".

~Babies are napping, boys are playing, Lane's still in bed, and the rest are working on school. Gotta get busy on those cookies.

No comments: