It's 10pm on Sunday night and I should be in bed. Problem with that is that I'm NOT ready for tomorrow. We've had a good b-day weekend and I'm just not mentally ready for the back-to-school Monday. But, the longer I stay up the more "not ready" I'll be when the day hits. I guess I gotta go to bed, huh? There is much on my plate tomorrow and I feel inadequate to the task.....
Big laundry day. Lots of loads, matching orphan socks, a little ironing, and cleaning the laundry room.
I promised to take #1 to the movie at nap time as part of her b-day. Anybody see Enchanted yet?
I gotta bake 30 muffins to try to sell at Emo's shop. I'm excited about this though. I hope they sell. She picks them up Tuesday.
A couple of phone calls. One to follow up on CLEP tests for Meggy's college work and one to the treadmill lady. She wants me to look at her homeschool books and some kids' bikes.
A new memory verse to work on and some new geography questions. I'm out of grammar worksheets too but probably won't get to that tomorrow.
I hate it when I feel like this and sort of "dread" what is before me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this life of home with my kids and husband. Just sometimes when I look at all there is to do I feel fearful that I am not managing it all correctly and all will come to ruin. Ok, that's a little dramatic, but you know what I mean. I just want to do it right.
Lord, please walk with me and teach me not to fear. I'm so thankful for this work! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment