Today marks 3 months in Colorado! A lot has happened in 3 months and I'm glad it's behind us. I can say with honesty that if given the choice I don't think I'd want to move back to AR. I think.
I miss it and sometimes cry when I see pics of us in the old house. I miss it all.
But I like it here too and it's feeling more and more like home every day. My friends are sweet to me and e-mail and cell phones let me stay close.
The house continues to get better. Tonight Honey put in our bathroom sink. That was the last one. He hung up a light and even found a mirror to hang until we get a real one. Yay! We're to the point of talking about paint.
I'm making some friends. I'm hosting the ladies' Bible study here every week starting next Thurs. I'm looking forward to that.
The homeschool group is ok. Gym day is lots of fun and that is every other Friday. It is like a big PE class structured around a different sport each time. Next week is cup stacking.
Soccer is wonderful.
I'm learning my way around.
The library is fabulous!!
I like the weather.
It's been a good 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment