Here ya go Love...my modified version
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How I want to be more like Him!
2. My fun and quirky, precious and funny, beautiful and best family
3. My sweet and awesome friends. I miss you!
4. Making my bed.
5. Reading in bed.
6. Trying new stuff in the kitchen. Thank you Rachael, Alton, Paula, Emeril, ....and maybe a little bit of Duff.
7. Date nights with Honey.
8. Bargain shopping.
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Have more babies.
2. Read Meg's book.
3. Travel with Honey to watch my boys' MLS games.
4. Hang out with ALL my adult children.
5. Help raise my grand babies.
6. Go see lots of touristy things.
7. Read all the books I own.
8. Finish all my scrapbooks.
8 Things I Say Often:
1. What happened?
2. Who messed this up?
3. Honey,.....pleeeease??
4. No! Well, ok.
5. Report.
6. Where's my planner?
7. I'm the show.
8. Naptime!
8 (+2) Books I've Read Recently
1. Les Miserables. Got 1/2 through it until SOMEBODYS rented the movie!
2. Fellowship Of The Ring by Tolkien
3. The Preacher Had 10 Kids by Frances Bradsher
4. The Finishing Touch by Chuck Swindoll
5. True Faced by Bill Thrall
6. 1John
7. Secrets of the Best Choice (aloud to the kids)
8. A Child's Story Bible by Catherine Vos (aloud to the kids)
9. Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew
10. Living A Beautiful Life by Alexandra Stoddard
8 Things I've Learned This Year
1. I never want to be a single mom!
2. God's timing is not the same as mine, PTL.
3. Farm life is good except for bugs.
4. New things can be pretty good even if they're not the same as the old things.
5. Goo Gone gets black crayon out of the dryer.
6. Nine children are better than eight.
7. Lock the car.
8. I love my handsome Honey and never want to live a day without him.
8 Things That I Like To Hear:
1. My MP3
2. Honey's IPod
3. 3rd Day
4. Christmas music
5. My kids' laughter
6. Teenage insight
7. The pastor's sermon
8. "Daddy's home!"
2 comments:
Teenage insight? Wheredayagethat?
Teenage insight? Wheredayagethat?
Post a Comment