Monday, December 04, 2006

We're Getting A New Washer!

You should hear this horrible loud noise it is making. You can't even talk in the kitchen when it is running unless you close the door! Just when I thought it couldn't get louder...it did. Today it sounded like it was going to just bang itself through the floor.

We've been looking but haven't decided yet. The new ones are neat. They use so little water and hold so much. They even use less soap. We're trying to find the one that holds the most and lasts the longest. Our washer does about 20-25 loads of laundry a week so it has to be a heavy duty one! Ours is about 18 yrs old. That's pretty good I think. I hope the new one lasts that long.

Honey came in tonight while it was running it's last load of the day. He said that the time has come. I guess we'll do some shopping this week......

No comments: