I'm baby sling shopping online. Baby Girl loves to be in the kitchen with me while I cook. With the ring sling I have now I can not put her on my back. She can only ride in the front or on my hip. Well since she likes to help that won't work. She wants to grab everything. We have a baby backpack but that's too bulky. I'm looking at the Didymos wraps.
If you have ever used one or have one for sale (size 6), e-mail me. I'd love to buy a used one b/c they are so expensive.
On another note..we did all the laundry yesterday and there was none left for today. The kids were actually disappointed! #1 did wash her new jacket on the hand wash cycle and it came out perfectly.
When we went to mom's, she had a bunch of clothes that someone had given her to give to me. It was someone that I don't even know. Isn't that neat? The girls picked out quite a few things, including the new jacket. I'm always glad for #1. Being first born she doesn't have the hand-me-downs like her sisters do. I like for her to see how the Lord provides for her. When we pulled out winter clothes this year she had everything except jeans. We went to Thrift Town and bought 5 pairs for $25. We were both thrilled. They were expensive jeans and looked brand new. Today a friend came by and brought little girl clothes for LB. I can't wait to show them to her. She will especially be crazy about the sweater with the feather zipper pull.
Isn't the Lord good? I was thinking on these things today and so thankful for my new appliances and clothes. Something else came to mind. #1 had a party to go to today across town. 2 friends offered to take her and bring her home and I don't even have to get out today. Not a big thing...but something that is very helpful and much appreciated. It gave me time to put the gingerbread house together with the kids and help them plant their new bean plants (with a special message printed on a bean!). I'll ask Honey to post those pics later.
It's a beautiful day and my kids are outside playing. #1 started dinner before she left and there's no laundry to do. I think I'll take a nap......
No comments:
Post a Comment