It was time for the big Sams shopping trip. Did you know that you can e-mail them what you want and they'll pull it and you can just pick it up? I just learned that and I'll be trying that next time. What a great time saver.
Anyway, I needed dog food and laundry soap so I asked Honey if he'd go with me to be the muscles. We took everybody. The kids think it is such fun to shop with him. I speed down every aisle as quickly as possible getting it done. He goes up and down every aisle, pushes every button, and changes all the radio stations on the stereo displays. When he found the drum set display, it was a good 15 minute delay.
He also likes to get more fun food than I do. Actually he did great on this trip...only one unauthorized purchase and it was a cheap one. My kids have been waiting all year for egg nog season. It's finally here! They were thrilled...so was Honey. He says, "Only $2.64 for a half gallon. OK, kids grab four of them." He noticed my face turn pale and changed his mind to only two. I think they wish that Dad would go to Sams every time.
When it was time to check out we had the flat bed cart plus a regular cart. The clerk was trying to transfer the dog food but needed help. Where was Honey? I looked around and he was gone. He was back watching a show on the TV aisle. So funny.
#1 said "Dad's a slow shopper." I agree.
1 comment:
Yeah it's more fun to shop at SAMS w/ Dad!
Post a Comment