Good morning! Like this bigger font?
Today is looking to be a fun one. Maegan and Laney both have piano recitals. After that they all leave to Springdale for Christian's games. I think Laney may stay home with the little ones and me. I hope so, she usually doesn't stay.
My new favorite quick dinner is ravioli. I get that frozen kind and pour spaghetti sauce over it and bake it. Ta Da! It's done in a jiffy and everyone likes it. It's good when I forget to thaw out dinner. Jesse calls it "olly ollies".
We are still dog sitting Willow. I am so surprised at what a good girl she is. She is learning the rules pretty well.
I've got bread baking this morning. Maegan is starting a bread baking business and I'm about to buy new pans. I will sell my old ones on Ebay to offset the cost.
I made granola bars for everyone for the games today. It's a good energy snack for CT. I also made his favorite juice so he won't "need" gatorade. I think everyone is ready and looking forward to the day.
God bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment