This day has been full of noise and mess. I'm ready to be done. Bed*time* comes but bed doesn't happen. It should be called cryingtime instead. Round 2 begins. Mallory starts the nightly screaming fit. Nathan won't stay in bed. The other boys won't stop talking and somebody keeps pushing Buzz Lightyear's laser. I take turns going up and down the stairs plugging in a sucky and spanking someone's bottom. It's 9:45 and I've been doing this since 8:00.
I read a post today on a e-mail loop I'm on. This mom says "I always love being with my children!" Always?? I roll my eyes. Either she's lying or I'm doing it wrong.
Mike is having the greatest time in MO. Watching Christian win soccer games, eating out, watching cable tv, and shopping with children that can tie their own shoes and don't need diaper changes. Can you tell I'm JEALOUS?
1 comment:
Ah Sandy! I love that! I want to always enjoy my children but I guess I need to tomato stake them out more to be able to do that! It blesses me more to hear someone say what you did than to claim all is always perfect. That is defeating! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment