Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Not The Same

We were dangerously low on dish soap so I texted Honey and asked if he'd grab some LIQUID dish soap on the way home from work. And I was sure to say LIQUID to differentiate between the kind you use at the sink and the kind to put into the dishwasher.

He came home with this.

2 different kinds to make sure to cover his bases.

So I called Laney and asked her to pick up some LIQUID dish soap.

Me: "The blue stuff that you use at the sink. Like Dawn. Not the kind you put in the dishwasher.

Her: "Yeah Mom, I know. I got it."

This is what she came home with.


So I went to the store myself.



3 comments:

the momma said...

well. You are all set for the dishwasher for a few weeks.... ;-)

Meggy Riley said...

Maybe..."big dishes soap"? :P

Anonymous said...

haha...maybe it's YOU! lol...
Honey