Alrighty. Can I just say that 3 babies is just a little over-the-top? I have always admired Michelle Duggar, but at this point she is my hero. Because how on earth? She's had so many babies and 2 sets of twins. My youngest two are 4 months apart but developmentally they are exactly the same. It's what I imagine having twins would be like. And Oh My Goodness.
Now and then I just need to escape. Except that it's never long enough and rarely uninterrupted.
So this.
We've had a ton of rain. Most days I don't go anywhere and we can just enjoy it all.
We have been so blessed with gifts lately. Lots of folks sharing their hand-me-downs and a new bunk bed set for the boys. The bunk bed they had before was the metal kind. Soooo squeaky and wobbly. But this is a nice sturdy wood set with drawers underneath. We love it.
In addition to putting together a new bed, my guys also worked on some of the small engines that have been giving them trouble. They've been taking an engine repair class and learning all kinds of ways to trouble shoot. They even got the neighbor's lawn mower and fixed it. I can't even tell you the excitement when it actually started!! My neighbor didn't want it back and told us to sell it. And we already have a buyer!
No comments:
Post a Comment