Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Burn Night


See all those weeds in the garden?  So last night we decided to burn some brush and burn off some weeds and have some ash to till into the ground later. 


And while you have a big fire burning you might as well have hotdogs and s'mores.  Right?

And potato salad.  Because...of course!!




FUN night!  
And a peek at the little chickys that are getting bigger and more chickenish every day.

Fast forward to today.
We've had a hard time tilling and getting the plants in b/c of rain or standing water on the weekends.  So Honey took the day off today and tilled.  Everybody had a hand in it.  Or both hands.  Pulling out weeds, planting, chopping a tree down, watering.

And guess what ya'll?  I Pulled The Trailor!  All the way to the feed store and back and I didn't kill anybody!





1 comment:

Amy said...

Love it! Everybody is getting so big! Oh..... I looked at my Ben today and said he just looked older. {sigh} Miss you guys!!!!