Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Race

I had a choice.  Accept the invite from Nate to play cars or wash dishes.  I picked cars.  I don't always pick cars, mind you.  Because I'm not like some super mom that drops everything to play fun stuff all the time.  But when I do make a better choice than dishes, I'm always glad.  

My eldest son and I used to play cars A LOT because that was his favorite thing to do.  These guys do it differently than he did and its fun this way too.  In fact, he was out-of-pocket when it was going on but jumped right in afterward.  At 17, cars are still cool. 

So the race was ON! 


Is this picture hilarious or what?  I love this boy of mine. 



We raced every single car and made a pile of winners and losers. 


Then we raced all the winners until we were down to just two. 


I was going for the yellow fire truck.  He's heavy and fast! 


But no.  This little orange beauty took the prize! 

No comments: