Tuesday, September 04, 2012

You Don't Understand!

Yesterday Savers had their 50% off sale.  I love that sale.  I wanted to go look for something to wear for Eldest's bridal shower.  Nothing.  That's ok b/c I have more than enough clothes as it is.  But I did find some vases and decor items for the wedding.

There's a nice lady that works there.  She has helped us before when we've been in there with all our kids.  I struck up a conversation with her in the checkout line and told her I was buying for my daughter's wedding.

Her:  "Good for you!  You're finally getting rid of one!"

Me:  "Um no.  I'd rather keep her around."

Her:  "Well it's gotta help to have at least one gone."

Me:  "Actually it's the other way around.  She is a great help to me."

Her:  "Then too bad you can't switch out one of the little ones in her place!"


Lady!  You just don't get it!!

2 comments:

Meggy Riley said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Clearly the diffrence between a good parent and a not so good one...