Happy 15th Birthday to our sweet LB!
We started the morning with a yummy breakfast of bread and gravy and peaches.
Cleaned up.
Now what?
Well there's a feed store that we pass when we drive to our new house. My kids had never been to a feed store before and I thought it might be a fun trip.
Box fan hanging from the ceiling. Classy!
Jes modeling a shepherd's staff.
Guess who liked this place more than any of us?
I was hoping there would be some baby chicks or bunnies or something fun. Nothing. In fact, this blue chicken was about it. It was very unimpressive and not worth sticking around.
But......we just just minutes from Grandma's at that point so we stopped by for some hugs.
Crazy! This is a birthday post about LB and I didn't get a single picture of her? Oh well more will come later when the festivities really begin. This was just the way we spent the morning.
1 comment:
Tell her Happy birthday for me.
Post a Comment